The site (the “website”) is made available by the Asset Management Exchange (“AMX”). The Asset Management Exchange and AMX are trading names of Towers Watson Investment Management Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales, No. 5534464 with its registered office at Watson House, London Road, Reigate Surrey RH2 9PQ. Towers Watson Investment Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 446740).
1. Website Licence.
2. Limitations on Use.
3. Your details and information.
We will only use your personal information as set out in our (“the Privacy and Cookies Policy“)
4. Not Professional Advice.
The website and the content do not constitute accounting, broking, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The material on this website has been prepared for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any investment strategy. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. The investment vehicles described herein may be construed as high risk and may experience substantial or sudden loss, including total loss of invested capital. Your use of the content, the website or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
5. Compliance with laws in your jurisdiction.
Persons who access this website are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this website may be subject to controls imposed by law, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. AMX expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this website in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction. By downloading material from this website, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the England and Wales and your resident jurisdiction, if different.
6. Not an offer of securities.
Under no circumstances should any material on this website be used or considered as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any interest in any investment fund sponsored or managed by Towers Watson Investment Management Limited or its affiliates. Any such offer or solicitation can and will be made only by means of appropriate offering documents (Prospectus and Supplement) for each such investment fund, only in jurisdictions in which such an offer would be lawful and only to individuals who meet the investor suitability and sophistication requirements of each such investment fund. Access to information about the investment funds is similarly limited to individuals who meet the applicable investor suitability and sophistication requirements set forth in their respective resident jurisdictions.
7. Intellectual Property Rights.
By submitting content to a forum or any other portion of the website, you automatically grant AMX and Willis Towers Watson plc and its other affiliate companies (together “Willis Towers Watson”) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content. Willis Towers Watson reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
8. Website Content.
9. Uploading content.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the website (a “Contribution”), or to make contact with other users of the website, you must comply with the following content standards (the “Content Standards”):
- A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from AMX or Willis Towers Watson, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
10. Errors and Corrections.
AMX does not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. AMX does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. AMX may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
11. Third-Party content.
THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, WILLIS TOWERS WATSON’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING (£1000).
14. Unlawful Activity.
15. Remedies for Violations.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
17. Severability of Provisions.
Copyright © 2019 Towers Watson Investment Management Limited. All rights reserved.
Except as expressly set out herein, no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Webmaster.