This is a great opportunity to join AMX as a Senior Associate where you will be exposed to many aspects of the Management Company and its funds and will also play an important role in ensuring the oversight and governance framework is implemented and maintained.
We are looking for two Senior Associate roles each with a different focus:
- Senior Associate – Operations and Investment Oversight
- Senior Associate – Operational Due Diligence and Risk
- Execute on the governance and oversight framework for the funds on the AMX platform
- Review of information from the Fund Administrator, Portfolio Managers and other key delegates
- Ownership for managing designated projects to completion, this involves engagement with internal groups located in multiple regions including the UK, and the United States
- Involved in review and analysis of due diligence on appointed service providers
- Participate in oversight on service providers appointed by the Management Company including initial and ongoing due diligence review meetings, tracking KPI’s and managing risk events
- Production of reporting for internal and external committees
- Responsible for drafting and updating procedures on an ongoing basis.
- University degree in a related and relevant subject is required
- Must have experience in an asset / investment management firm or similar relevant experience
- Qualification or part qualification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CAIA or similar would be advantageous
- Ability to engage at all levels, to address complex topics, to conduct meetings in a structured manner and to minute and circulate follow-up actions
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in engaging with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Experience in trade execution and settlement desirable
- Experience in fund financial statements and client reporting desirable
- Knowledge of the portfolio management process and core activities within investment management
- Highly detail-oriented self-starter and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.