Sales and Marketing Associate
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Associate to support Marketing and Sales in the execution and management of the sales and marketing efforts for AMX.
The scope of this role covers marketing content, campaign management and digital marketing as well as engagement with the sales team in delivering sales/marketing activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the role holder will have active, day-to-day contact with both the Sales and Marketing Teams within AMX. They will need to build strong working relationships with stakeholders, develop a good understanding of the business and maintain regular communication across both functions. They will also have the opportunity to engage with the Willis Towers Watson Investment, Risk & Reinsurance (IRR) Marketing Team.
- Working with the technology team on process development/maintenance/integrity of key tools: CRM dynamics, Hubspot, Pricing automation and Seismic
- Managing the administration around the Pricing Committee and Top Opportunities
- Reviewing sales clients lists for marketing distribution
- Being the sales/marketing lead co-ordinator (delegating/tracking)
- Coordinating and writing initial draft of the internal quarterly WTW newsletters
- Preparing client sales collateral for prospecting meetings
- Campaign Management: Creating and managing campaign activity to ensure timeliness of campaign, on budget and assess the impact through the metrics gathered.
- Managing Seismic: Uploading documents, working with BD in their use of Seismic (managing the structure) and reporting
- Evergreen sales collateral: work with sales to create sales collateral – presentations, fund profiles, one-pagers – ensuring they delivered on brand, to time and on budget. This will involve working with internal and external agencies.
- New vendor onboarding: Managing contract reviews and any other legal document processing (suppliers – NDAs, signatures and scanning/returning)
- Compliance Review Process: Managing the monthly submission to compliance of materials produced and distributed.
- Working with the digital marketing lead on:
- Implementing day-to-day content distribution across website, LinkedIn, Twitter,
- Build emails for marketing distribution
- Reporting: Collate and support analysis and presentation of monthly marketing metrics across all channels
- Write social media posts, social platform
- Hubspot leads process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communications skills, self-motivated and organised with ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously, with the drive to deliver projects in a timely manner regardless of any obstacles and challenges.
- A good eye for detail and ability to think logically through projects as well as issues that present themselves.
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks, able to forge relationships and credibility quickly and effectively
- Digital and social media experience an advantage