The AMX portal (the “portal”) is made available by the Asset Management Exchange (“AMX”). The Asset Management Exchange and AMX are trading names of The Asset Management Exchange (Ireland) Limited (registered in Ireland, No. 632258; authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland), The Asset Management Exchange (UK) Limited (registered in England, No. 11555138; authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No. 823316) and The Asset Management Exchange (IP Co.) Limited (registered in England, No. 11686713).
Unless the context requires otherwise, any references to “you” below shall be read as references to you and the Company.
2. Limitations on Use. You may use this site for the Company’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the portal or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the portal or the content without AMX’s prior written permission. Any unauthorized use of the portal or the content is prohibited.
3. Not Professional Advice. The portal and the content do not constitute accounting, broking, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the portal or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the portal or materials linked from the portal is at your own risk, and subject to the General Disclaimer.
4. Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this portal may not be available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this portal are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction:
(a) Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject AMX or any AMX fund to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
(b) Where AMX is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this portal are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this portal may be subject to controls imposed by law, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. AMX expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this portal in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction. By downloading material from this portal, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with all applicable law.
6. Content Uploaded by You.
(a) By submitting content to the portal, you automatically grant AMX a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content.
(b) You represent and warrant that content that you upload to the portal:
(i) is true and accurate in all respects and complies with all applicable laws;
(ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
(iii) does not contain any malware, undocumented malicious data, code, program, or other internal component (e.g. computer worm, computer time bomb or similar component), which could damage, destroy, alter or disrupt any computer program, firmware or hardware or which could, in any manner, reveal, damage, destroy, alter or disrupt any data or other information (“Computer Viruses”); and
(iv) shall not be unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
(c) AMX reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the portal at any time for any reason.
8. Registration. In order to use the portal you are required to register. You agree to supply AMX with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform AMX of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall immediately notify AMX of any unauthorised use of the password or account or any breach of security. AMX reserves the right to refuse, cancel or suspend registrations in its sole discretion.
9. Errors and Corrections. AMX does not represent or warrant that the portal will be error-free, free of Computer Viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. AMX does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the portal will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. AMX may make changes to the content or the portal at any time.
11. DISCLAIMER. THE PORTAL AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. AMX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AMX DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS PORTAL AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS PORTAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE PORTAL OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS PORTAL; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PORTAL.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, AMX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL OR THE CONTENT. AMX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PORTAL OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION
OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, AMX’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO €850.00 EUR.
13. Unlawful Activity. AMX reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of