Client Service Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, dynamic Client Service Manager to join our team, reporting directly to the Head of Client Experience.
As we continue to grow and develop our onboarding and client service experiences you will be in charge of ensuring that our existing as well as prospect investors, managers, and service partners receive ongoing best in class service. You will be familiar with working to achieve KPIs and will be responsible for ensuring that these are defined and met. You will also collaborate across the AMX business to build out processes to ensure great client service is maintained. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is developing its client experience vision and strategy to deliver an incredible, seamless experience to our investors, managers, and service partners.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the client service team to ensure provision of a high quality proactive relationship management and reactive support service
- Understand our investors and managers business strategies and goals and their objectives for using AMX, in order to support the process of generating new and follow-on sales and retaining our investor and managers
- Monitor and assist with the overall performance of the team – ensuring the team can manage, coordinate and respond to incoming client queries in accordance with servicing KPIs
- Partner with internal teams to identify key development areas for query and reporting automation to minimise manual touch points
- Regularly communicate with our investors and managers and act as a point of escalation for complex or escalated cases
- Promote the AMX brand to drive revenue opportunities for the business
- Support the development and delivery of AMXConnect as the key delivery vehicle to provide client reporting and data
- Accountability for recruitment, 1:1 sessions and positive development of client service team members.
We are looking for someone with positive energy and a proactive attitude that will rise to the challenge of taking a lead role within the Client Service team.
- You will have proven experience of working in a client-facing, fast-paced environment and have a commitment to delivering an incredible client service
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to respond to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Experience in managing teams and good examples of team successes
- KPI driven mindset – use to working to and achieving targets
- Strong client facing experience – proven ability to ensure provision of a high quality proactive relationship management and reactive support service
- High level of attention to detail applied to all tasks – excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to build relationships with our investors, managers and partners
This role will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within an innovative and growing business to help build a high quality, scalable and incredible client service function, delivered through a platform that connects investors, managers and service partners. There will be rapid growth in take up of the AMX platform and our overall success will be influenced by our ability to service clients digitally and at scale.