Client Service Associate
Fundamentally, we are looking for a candidate that has a positive attitude, bags of initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment in order to ensure that our existing as well as prospect investors, managers, and service partners receive ongoing best in class service.
You will already have experience of working as part of a client facing team to support the achievement of specific KPIs. You will also have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills as these will be key in building relationships with our investors, managers and partners, but also to collaborate across the AMX business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is developing its onboarding and client experience vision and strategy to deliver an incredible, seamless experience to our investors, managers, and service partners.
The role will include:
- Day-to-day service delivery for existing AMX partners – investors, managers and service providers
- Manage, coordinate and respond to incoming queries in accordance with servicing KPIs
- Support the development and delivery of AMXConnect as the key delivery vehicle to provide client reporting and data, including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements and ad-hoc requests
- Manage reporting/audit requests
- Active participation in the testing of system enhancements
- Supporting the timely onboarding of new investors and managers onto the AMX platform, including the co-ordination of existing clients into new funds and off-boarding when required
- Ensure CRM records are maintained and updated on a timely basis and support the delivery and recording of client communications
- Maintain a positive approach to supporting key client relationships
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas of AMX.
We are looking for someone with positive energy and a proactive attitude that will rise to the challenge of taking a key support role within the Client Service team. You will have experience of working in a client-facing, fast-paced environment and have a commitment to delivering an incredible client service.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to respond to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Experience in working as part of a team
- KPI driven mindset – used to working to and achieving targets
- Client facing experience – proven ability to ensure provision of a high quality support service
- High level of attention to detail applied to all tasks – excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to build relationships with our investors, managers and partners.
This role will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to work within an innovative and growing business to help build a high quality, scalable and incredible client service function, delivered through a platform that connects investors, managers and service partners. There will be rapid growth in take up of the AMX platform and our overall success will be influenced by our ability to service clients digitally and at scale.