Associate – Investment Oversight and Fund Services
The successful candidate will be exposed to many aspects of the Management Company and its funds and will also play an important role in ensuring the oversight and governance framework is implemented and maintained.
- Responsible for the day to day oversight for a portfolio of funds, likely to include hedge funds, equity long-only, fixed income and other investment strategies
- Handle the oversight and review of the day-to-day operations of the funds by working with various parties, including portfolio managers and fund administrators
- Prepare fund expense payment cycles, review fund budgets and TERs
- Contribute towards the timely and accurate accounting and NAV reporting for funds which is prepared by the fund administrator but overseen by our Operations and Finance team.
- Support the audit process and help coordinate the audits in line with regulatory requirements
- Engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously while contributing to team effort at all times
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures
- Pro-actively take on additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
- University degree in a related and relevant subject
- Good experience in an asset / investment management firm or similar relevant experience
- Qualification or part qualification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, CAIA or similar would be advantageous
- Ability to work individually but also as a part of a team is important
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in engaging with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Highly detail-oriented self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.