Associate Developer and Risk Analyst
We are looking for an Automation Developer and Investment Risk Analyst to join our Investment Risk team.
You will work closely with the Head of Investment Risk, Steven Baker and with many others across the AMX business. Notably, the AMX Technology team as we look to automate and enhance our investment risk oversight capabilities.
Initially the role will be focused on developing, coding and automating tasks relating to risk management, analysis and reporting.
This will evolve into a risk analyst role where you will:
- Monitor exposures and risks, with further investigation and communication as required
- Onboard new funds to the platform and write risk assessment for these funds
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Support various reporting requirements working alongside our existing investment risk technology specialist, as we look to further streamline our operations and further enhance the data basing of our requirements and monitoring of results
- Ad hoc projects and quantitative analysis.
- Good programming abilities in both VBA and Python. Qualifications in Python highly desirable (such as Udemy, as it shows competency)
- Some mathematical direction evident
- Interest in investment risk management as a career direction
- Good communication skills.
In short, someone with good programming skills who wants to develop these further and move into an investment risk management role in time.